What We Look For
Performs software application analysis and support. Trains and/or instructs other staff within the guidelines of standard operating procedures. ?Under general supervision, the Application Support Analyst provides telephone-based application support to users for the inFactor platform following best-practices guidelines, standards and procedures. This role performs problem diagnosis, answers questions, and guides users through problem resolution step-by-step.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs troubleshooting and problem-solving activities for inFctor products and platform
- Assists with evaluation of ?quality assurance for the developed software
- Gathers requirements, designs, and develops reports and minor applications for customers
- Assists in the business analysis process of departments and provide recommendations to management to ensure improved efficiencies
- Develops and supports documentation and procedural manuals
- Evaluates and reports project status to management
- Provide support for the inFactor platform
- Provide a technical explanation for issues identified by business
- Proactively identify issues with applications and start the process to resolve
- Lead the patching and maintenance ?communication to customers
- Identify root causes for technical issues
- Work with backend teams to reach resolutions of issues
- Ability to work with different teams
- Ability to lead effort on issues to resolution
- Ability to work on-call support including weekends on a rotational basis
- Need to work independently on triaging the issues
If you are interested in becoming a member of our team, please contact us with your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
We?re an EOE that empowers our people?no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic?to fearlessly drive change.