The Senior Front-End Developer (React) will join the engineering team and be tasked with helping establish a north star for great customer experience. You will be collaborating closely with a cross-functional team to understand, and interpret, the needs of the user while balancing the needs of the business and technology. To depict how the user experience could come to life, you?ll partner with the business and engineering team to define the high-level flows, architect the detailed interactions, and everything else in between.
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing themfollowing well-known React.js workflows. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. Other responsibilities include:
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable?devices and browsers
- Work closely with Product Management and other cross-functional team members to build?great solutions
- Decipher technical documentation for APIs, systems, open source projects, etc.
- Clearly communicate solutions to team members and clients both verbally and in written?documentation
- Provide leading-edge technical solutions
- Rigorously educate yourself with the latest development techniques and best practices
- Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet client?goals and business objectives
- Create intuitive interfaces that address user and business needs. In this role, you will participate in the entire iterative design process from discovery to launch.
- Document Functional User Requirements to communicate design, process, rationale
- 5+ years of software development experience with a progression of increasing scope and?complexity of work
- Experience translating wireframes and visual designs into quality code
- Working knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and relative solutions
- Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent work experience?If you are interested in becoming a member of our team, please contact us with your resume and cover letter to?
We?re an EOE that empowers our people?no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic?to fearlessly drive change.